jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

MyFitnessPal! Calories

What is MyFitnessPal? Have u never heard about it? Don't worry!! I'm here to teach you once again.
MyFitnessPal is a free app that everybody can use in their cellphones. What is this app for? Well, it's very useful. Firstly, this app allows us to make a diary of everything that we eat and it measures the calories of this food. The app will ask you for a value of calories that u want to ingest (this should be your total energy expenditure) and it tells you if you have eaten enough calories, not enough or too much of them. Also, it tells you the macronutrients of the food you have eaten and this is very useful because we're trying to get 40% CH, 30% Proteins and 30% fat and the app measures this for you.

I have written in the app every food that i have eaten during this week, (from friday 22nd to thursday 28th, 7 days) and I'm going to make an analysis in this post. First, I will put the calories that I have
eaten everyday. As you can see when you scroll down, I have reached my objective most days and some other days I didn't reach it. But if you look at the week graph, I have got to my calories objective, so this is correct.














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario