jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

Body Composition!

There are several things to mark in my progress on body compostion.
First of all, the old ticket is from january and my fat percentage was 21%. Now it is 22% but if you look at the percentage of mass without fat, it has risen up many kilogrames. This is due to the fact that I have been doing exercise at home for increasing my volume (specifically push ups). I also have risen up a little my mass with fat but this might be cause I have eaten many junk food (which I shouldn't have done). Also, the blood pressure is very very high (a maximum of 16'9 like mine should be worrying) but it was because I had just finished doing intensive training (Progress exercises and #ElRetoCrossfit) and I was nervous because I don't like the feeling of my hand inside the machine because it feels like it's gonna get trapped into it, so I felt very anxious and that might have been the cause of the pressure. (What's more, in our Biology class we are measuring our blood pressure and mine is a little bit high,14, but it's okay). Well, I think there's nothing more left to say. Here you can see the photographs of the tickets and compare them.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario