viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

Challenges!!

I have done 3 challenges: 2 of #ElRetoCrossfit and one of them invented. Alvaro tweeted me challenging me to do 3 challenges. I have changed one of them into doing 30 push ups in 35 seconds. Here you can see the tweets:

I have recorded part of these challenges because they were very long and obviously I couldn't be able to record the whole video. Plus, it was very tiring and I couldn't make 200-sit ups and 100 burpees (it's a little bit impossible for me). In the first one( squats, lunges..) I did 1 round because it was also very tiring (my quads were going to explode; you can notice this because I have to stop several times).
The third one, 30 push ups, I did it in something less than 35 seconds, maybe my tecnique is not the best but I was thinking that I wouldn't have enough time and I didn't pay very much attention to it.



Here you can also see a donation that I made of 25 km, it's the e-mail I recieved but I don't have the screenshots of the route I followed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario